Welcome to Toddbrook Sailing Club - RYA Approved Training Centre
News in brief – more detail to follow
Toddbrook is now a recognised centre for Day Skipper and Yachtmaster theory courses. We are now into week 4....The class of
2014 hope to qualify by Christmas and then maybe do our practical if James and Clare think we are good enough!
Easter voyage on Tectona
Easter voyage on Tectona sailing Plymouth to Plymouth exploring the south coast. 80ft traditional boat with lots of sails. Cost £450 but Jane is hoping to reduce this if we fill the trip. 8 youth places and 4 adults. Let Jane know asap because she is going to advertise the trip to other DYS sailing clubs.
Jane firstname.lastname@example.org 0161 427 1721
Saturday January 3rd 2015 club walk
Thanks Dave for organising a really good walk including hot home made soup and sandwiches at a welcoming farm cafe. Where better to walk than to the source of
Toddbrook itself. It was almost snowing so Ivan and Christine took a shorter route. A classic January walk.
• Club camping trip to Bala July 12/13th was warm, sunny and windy!
• Cruising trip to Largs August 22-26th was warm, sunny and windy!
Junior 12 hour race
• Both teams did well. The GP team was 3rd overall.
Southport 24 hour race
• Both teams did well – best position ever and up amongst bigger club teams.
DYS (Derbyshire Youth Series)
• Bryn and Richard Abendstern are overall winners 2014. Harri and Annabelle did really well too and put in some great performances.
Bryn Abendstern and Callum Evans have qualified for their BCU 2 star award – congratulations. They are the first club members to get a canoe award.
Race Duty Rota
Click here to view Race Duty Rota
This web site is intended for the use of members of Toddbrook Sailing Club, their guests, prospective members, and those interested in the sport and pleasure of sailing.
Please follow the links at the top of this page for more information about the club.